Monday 19 February 2018

Another Partying Panda

Happy Monday to you !

Hope you had a nice weekend ? I spent some time colouring, which I find really relaxing and also sorting out some of my scrap pieces of card . I have a few plastic folders that I keep my scraps in in colour themes but I always seem to put more pieces I than I take out ! Anyway, I was very ruthless and the folders are considerably condensed now .... for a while lol !

Today's card is yet another Party Panda and this one is definitely partying courtesy of a little bottle cut out from the free Sale-A-Bration paper pack


A Polaroid style card too which I was inspired to make after receiving this lovely card from Uma...


You can check out Uma's other fab creations over at her blog www.asenseofuma.blogspot.co.uk.
Enjoy having a browse

Julie x



No comments:

Post a Comment