Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year and welcome back to my little blog !



I’m sorry I’ve been missing for a while- I did really well with blogging 3 times a week right through until November but then I got distracted by OnStage, Christmas preparations etc and got out of the habit.
But I’m back now to try again ! I’ve had a little stamping break over the Christmas holiday but Santa did bring me a new toy - a sewing machine !
It was like role reversal as now my girls are older, I was the one wanting to set up my new toy on Christmas Day !
So I had a quick little play and made a decoration which went straight on the tree......


And a few days later I decided to be even more adventurous and make a bag from a piece of old curtain and a pillowcase ........


Considering I'd never done anything like this before I was quite pleased with how it turned out although  next time there are a few things I need to improve ! In fact I have already bought a pair of curtains in the sale ready to cut up lol !

And my new toy has also caused me a lot of work as I have decided to rearrange my craft room to accommodate it. So far I'm still at the 'wish I'd never started it ' stage  but hopefully eventually it will all be worth it and I'm looking forward to planning my new storage.

I will be back on Wednesday with a card but just a reminder  that the new Spring/Summer catalogue starts then so if you want anything from the Autumn /Winter one pop over to my online store quickly !
juliewade.stampinup.net

Julie x




No comments:

Post a Comment