Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy new catalogue !

Good morning, and despite the weather it is a good one today as we have the launch of the new Spring/ Summer catalogue !
Yes, I did say Spring/Summer lol ! It is also the start of the Sale-a-bration offers which I will explain in more detail in my post on Friday but basically it means there are various ways for you to earn extra products for free !

And today's card uses one of those free sets - Party  Pandas. I have always loved pandas, which probably stems from the fact that my very first teddy was a panda bought for me by my Dad when I was born...and that panda knows a lot of my secrets ! Also, a few years ago I was lucky enough to go and see the pandas in San Diego zoo which was an amazing experience. So , of course I had to have this new set.... you can earn it for free with an order of £45 and I think these little fellas are going to be very popular !


Cute or what ? And amazing for free ! I would pay ( a lot ) for these stamps ! Think you will be seeing lots more of these

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment