Monday 15 January 2018

Another Party Panda

Hello, and yes I'm back again with another Party Panda ! And there is plenty more  still to come !

I'm not sure but I have a feeling I may have CASED this one but I can't find any details so if you do recognise it please let me know as I would love to give credit. I've just had a quick look on Pinterest and didn't see it but wow, there are loads of fab Panda designs, they are very popular little fellas !
If you have this set you won't be stuck for inspiration


I used the Calypso Coral Blends to create the ombre effect behind celebrate which is one of the dies in the Level 2 freebie set, love to use my freebies !
And talking of Stampin' Blends , look how tidy my collection of pens look now...


I've still got a lot to do in my craft room but I'm getting there, just wish I could wave my magic wand and get it finished off.

Back soon

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment