Monday 8 January 2018

Amazing You

Morning again, hope you enjoyed the Jems Blog Hop on Saturday and were inspired by the great projects on show.

Today's card uses another Sale-A-Bration set and no pandas this time ! This one is called Amazing You and has a beautiful flower image a well as some mix and match sentiments.  So here's my card using the same colour combo as some I showed you last week.....


And how did I get all the celebrate words perfectly lined up ? Using my new Stamparatus tool of course ! And it was so easy !
If you haven't preordered one of these don't worry it will be available again when the new annual catalogue launches and it will definitely help you with your stamping.

Now let me show you the rest of the stamp set ....


Nice isn't it ? And the best part is it is completely FREE with an order of £45 or above ! So would you choose this one or the pandas lol ?

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment