Monday 21 August 2017

Beautiful Bouquet

Morning, sorry afternoon all ! I'm a little bit later today as I've been out at my Card and a Cuppa event this morning - and we did our first Christmas card ! I might post that on my Facebook page later so click on the link on the right if you'd like a look at that.

Today's card uses the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and was stamped on the gorgeous shimmery card so it could then be spritzed and allow the ink to run. A few of my class ladies were unsure about this technique but they gave it a go and were pleasantly surprised at the results.


This obviously produces a slightly different result each time and can depend on how much water you spritz on but great fun for a little play



I'd better go and unpack my class bags and put everything away now- the only bit I don't enjoy !

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment