Monday 31 July 2017

Celebration time

Happy Monday to you !

And it's August tomorrow, which means I need to remind you that today is the last day you can take advantage of this month's fantastic starter kit offer. Go quick, pop over to www.juliewade.stampinup.net and bag yourself a bargain - I can guarantee you won't regret it !!

Today's card is from a set that I must confess that I skimmed past when I first flicked through the new catalogue ...Celebration Time . After closer consideration I decided it would be very versatile both for pretty birthday and wedding cards but also for masculine projects too - and the matching framelits have tags too, perfect for Christmas !


And isn't that little bow so cute ? I think this is a set I will be getting a lot of use out of - well worth going back through the catalogue and taking a closer look at the things that don't instantly jump out at you ! 

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment