Friday 2 June 2017

Crafting forever ....

Morning all, 

So , the new catalogue went live yesterday and I was up bright and early to place my customers orders     and I've been notified today that they are already packed and ready to be shipped ! Amazing service at such a busy time

Today's card uses the fun Crafting Forever set which I was lucky enough to receive as a Silver Elite gift at OnStage. It has lots of crafty images and also features the Angel policy stamp so you can use it on any projects that you sell, but my favourite bit has to be the sentiment - Crafting forever, housework whenever !
This just about sums up my week perfectly, well most weeks actually lol, but especially this one !


Same colour combination as before Fresh Fig, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake and Tranquil Tide.

Pop back tomorrow as I am taking part in the Jems Blog Hop and have a very special little card to tell you about 

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment