Monday 26 June 2017

Birthday Wishes Challenge

Morning all,

Well what happened to the weekend ? It passed me by in a mad whirl of stamping - but it was all in a good cause !

I started at the end of last week stamping at Heath Hayes Library and then Saturday and Sunday I moved to Potsy Pamsy Paint a Pot Studio and stamped , stamped and then stamped some more !

A big thank you to everyone that joined me and made a card towards my total or just ensured I was fed and watered. I am delighted I have 172 cards to send off to the Ronald McDonald House Charity and I have requested my cards to go to the House attached to the Manchester Childrens Hospital which has been supporting the families involved in the Arena terrorist attack.

Here are a few of the cards made......


I decided to use up some of the retired papers I have been hoarding but teamed them up with some new stamps.

And here they are ready to package up for posting......


That brings the total cards I have made for good causes to almost 400 in the last month- I'm becoming quite well known at the Post Office lol !

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment