Thursday 11 May 2017

Special reason

Hello all,

I had a lovely, if very busy, day yesterday with my Wednesday ladies. I normally have a morning session and then repeat it again in the afternoon but every once in a while we all get together all day and go out for lunch too.

Yesterday, it was the High Tide class and the ladies all made a stunning frame like this and a selection of cards....


Everyone loved this stamp set but a lot of the chatter centred round the Succulent dies and stamps and I ended up ordering several !

The card I'm going to show you today is using another retiring set called Special Reason and is one I CASED from my very talented Stampin' Up! Mommy Julie Kettlewell at The Paper Haven......


Very vibrant colours too, the retiring Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder teamed with Pool Party and Night of Navy


I must confess to not being a big fan of Cucumber Crush but it has started to grow on me a little now it's retiring - does that happen to you ?

Julie x



No comments:

Post a Comment