Tuesday 9 May 2017

Oh so succulent

Morning all,

Don't know where the sunshine has gone today ? It's very dull here but on Sunday I sat in the garden with my shorts on and even got a little sunburnt !

Today I have a very quick card for you using more retiring products and colours. I love making my own patterned paper and this time used the succulent stamps which are reduced and still in stock at the moment. The colours are Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Cucumber Crush and Pool Party......



This card literally took me a couple of minutes, just very quick random stamping but I like that the succulents can be flowers as well if used in different colours.

I've got to do my cutting for tomorrow's class now and it doesn't look like I'm going to be distracted by any nice weather

Back soon 

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment