Wednesday 29 March 2017

So very much

Just a little reminder that the Sale-a-bration and joining offers end on Friday so you only have a couple of days left to take advantage of these fantastic offers.

Today's card uses one of the freebie stamp sets , So very much. This is a large swirly thank you with a few smaller additions too. I have recently been making enquiries about changing my car and I made this to send to one lovely guy who has been particularly helpful. Obviously I needed a car image  so I used Guy Greetings with a few spots from Gorgeous Grunge. 



This card literally took me about 2 minutes to make but I'm hoping it will be appreciated by the recipient. One of my class ladies has also used this thank you as part of a set of wedding stationery and it looked stunning, so simple but very elegant.

Back soon

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment