Friday 3 March 2017

Phew, another busy week over !

I've had 4 classes this week and next week I've got 5 , so I've got lots of designing to do over the weekend.
In my last post I mentioned I'd finished work to spend time 'doing more of what makes me happy' and I have had a couple of enquiries about joining Stampin' Up so I just thought I'd give you a few more details.

The starter kit costs £99 but the great thing is you get to choose any products you like to the value of £130 !!! AND if you do it during Sale-a-bration ( ie before the end of March) you can choose 2 extra stamp sets for free - so choose expensive ones to get your money's worth lol !!!

So how do you join ? Easy, pop over to my online store www.juliewade.stampinup.net and press the Join the Fun button ! You will need to input your personal details and the products you would like but please ask if you need any help.

I have already welcomed a couple of lovely ladies to my team during Sale-a-bration and am happy to chat further , with no obligation, if anyone wants any further info. Or I have a document of FAQ s I could email you if you prefer. My email address is mrsjuliewade@sky.com, look forward to hearing from you.

Today's card is another Beautiful You one that has been made in all my classes this week and was very well received


Pretty isn't it ? Back to my normal style lol. This time I have used the paper piecing technique instead of colouring the dress. Colours are Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Sweet Sugarplum and Pink Pirouette.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow this week as I'm taking part in the Jems Monthly Blog Hop and we have some lovely things to show you.

Julie x




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Julie. Glad it's going well for you. X

    ReplyDelete