Monday 27 March 2017

Bella and Friends

Hi, 

Hope you all had a good weekend, celebrating Mother's Day and enjoying the beautiful Spring sunshine - compensated for losing an hours sleep !

Today's card I made with the Bella and Friends stamp set and I just love that cute little doggy and she looks different depending on how you colour her.



I must confess Delightful Dijon has never been one of my favourite colours but just recently I have warmed to it - as its about to retire lol !
Remember if you have any inkpads for the retiring 2015-2017 In Colours you will want to get the ink refills asap before they are on the official retiring list. Stock up on card stock in these colours too because I can guarantee I will be asked for some when they've all gone !
Pop over to www.juliewade.stampinup.net and get your order in quick.

Which of the retiring colours will you miss most ?

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment