Wednesday 1 March 2017

Beautiful You Frame

Happy 1st March, which means we are now into the final month of Sale-a-bration ! In some ways it seems to have flown by but there again it seems absolutely ages ago since Christmas.

Anyway, this month is the last opportunity for you to earn yourself a freebie with an order of £45 or above so if you fancy a treat from your wish list,  then now's the time to do it !

Today I have used Beautiful You again but this time it's not a card but a simple home decor piece. The gorgeous frame was one of the gifts I received when I left work last year and I just stamped a simple scene to go inside it....


The detail on the frame is almost a perfect match for the lacy stamp from Delicate Details, which is one of the Sale-a-bration freebie items.


The image is then just coloured with the Early Espresso watercolour pencil and the blender pen - Simples !
I love the sentiment too and this picture now reminds me how lucky I am to have the opportunity to spend more time running classes and enjoying Stampin' Up!

Julie x



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Julie.... the frame is indeed perfect....

    ReplyDelete