Wednesday 15 February 2017

Just because.....

Morning all,

I mentioned last week I had a potential new favourite stamp set - and very unusually for me , it's a male themed one ! I must confess I rarely get excited over the more masculine products and am always drawn to all things pretty but I am really loving the High Tide stamp set.

Today's project is another 'just because' and it's a home decor piece for a change.....


I'm loving the Urban Underground papers too and just ripped them - very effective and therapeutic !


Then just mounted in a simple frame, difficult to get a picture because of the reflections but you get the idea.



By the way I got a message yesterday asking if I was sending 3 valentines lol ? Err, no ,one was more than enough - and even then he spent the evening going to football !

Back soon

Julie x



No comments:

Post a Comment