Friday 27 January 2017

Lift Me Up

Morning and thanks for visiting my blog today !

I've had a very busy few days, 3 classes in 2 days and lots of orders to process and most of them include the stamp set I've used in today's card, Lift Me Up.


Colours are Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral and Peekaboo Peach. To make the balloon 3 dimensional I stamped it 3 times, scored each one down the middle and then stuck them together. Very effective but still folds flat for easy posting.


Lots of these made in classes this week and a set I know I will be using again . The paper is also from a pack that is one of the free Sale-a-bration items and perfect to accompany the Lift Me Up bundle.

Right, better get on, got some admin jobs that I need to get done today. The sooner they're done , the sooner I can play again.

Have a good weekend

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment