Friday 13 January 2017

Delicate Details

Happy Friday !

Have you got any snow ? We've had a bit yesterday and this morning but thankfully here in the Midlands we usually avoid the extremes that some parts of the country suffer. I've braved it out to drop my daughter off , but now I'm going to make a hot chocolate and hibernate in my craft room ! Perfect weather for crafting !

As promised, today I'm going to give you some more info on the border stamps I used on my last card. They are from a Sale-a-bration set called Delicate Details which is FREE with an order of £45. When I first saw this set I knew I would use it a lot, it's ' very me '. But what is more amusing is that several of my demonstratror friends have said they thought of me when they saw it lol ! I must be so predictable !


It does make a beautiful edge and of course I've added another bit of my coloured strip and a some individual leaves and a flower that I cut out. The sentiment is from 'Balloon Adventures " and I just love the stitched framelits which will be available to order again very soon.


If you would like this stamp set, pop over to my online store www.juliewade.stampinup.net - you won't find it difficult to earn a freebie !

Keep warm

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment