Monday 6 June 2016

Tip Top Taupe


Hello all, hope you've had chance to enjoy the sunshine again today, it's been very hot here.

I've now received all my On Stage Local display samples back so I thought I would show you them together. My ' mission ' was to showcase the old In Colours ( yep, I was gutted not to get the new ones lol ! ) and we had to make a variety of projects predominantly that colour.

This was particularly difficult for me - I like my colour combos - and using one main colour was a lot more challenging than it initially sounds. Anyway, here's what I came up with for Tip Top Taupe....



A scrapbook page of my two girls and an anniversary card with Timeless Love.


Isn't that die cut heart just so pretty ? My faux book you've seen before.


A close up of the scrapbook page....yes, it is that flower from Fabulous Flora again ! And look at those cute frilly socks - my now teenagers would just roll their eyes !

And so all of them together....


Back soon with another colour x

No comments:

Post a Comment