Saturday 14 May 2016

Sun, sea, sand and Stampin Up !

Happy weekend !

 Hope you've all managed to enjoy some of the gorgeous weather we've had this week. I've had some holiday from work and enjoyed an impromptu day out to the seaside.
It was really hot and I sat on the beach reading my new catalogue and then it had to be seaside fish and chips before we headed home. They always taste so much nicer at the seaside !


I do have something crafty to show you, another of my Telford samples. This project started life as packaging for a stationery gift I received. I painted the box and then proceeded to 'stampyupify ' it !
That word gets used quite a lot in my house !



Colours are Night of Navy and Mint Macaron and I love the paper pieced flowers. Nice to transform something that otherwise would have been thrown away x

2 comments:

  1. Think this was my Favorite project amongst all your fabulous Display Stamper projects.... Need to look amongst my stationery stuff for sth as good to stampinupify.... And seriously your beach photos look like ur somewhere abroad! Glorious! And........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......

    ReplyDelete